Monday, August 12, 2013

At The Park

My grandson was bugging me to take him to the park after church one day so we went to the little park by our house.  He was so funny.  He figured out how to do the fireman pole, but only with me standing right there.  He loved the swings and slide, but I think his favorite thing was to jump off the table!



I think this one is one of my favorites! 






He went for a ride in the swing for little kids because this was he could go higher.  
Didn't want him falling off! 



Big boy swing 




Jumping off the picnic table


















Fireman pole.  He was brave enough to grab a hold of it but wasn't brave enough to put his feet over there.  All I had to do was stand there and hold his foot.  Little does he know I didn't really do anything.   




No comments:

Post a Comment